Parks & Casinos: Las Vegas to San Francisco
plus California Coast
AMERICA’S NATIONAL PARKS & CASINO RESORTS AT ITS BEST
10 Day Parks & Casinos – Las Vegas to San Francisco PLUS California Coast from just $999 including LOW COST AIRFARE FROM $99! This incredible tour features a leisurely paced itinerary that includes Las Vegas, Death Valley National Park, Reno, Virginia City, Lake Tahoe, Sacramento Gold Rush Territory, Yosemite National Park and San Francisco. This is the most unique Western trip available and you can even add a trip down the world famous California Coast & Pacific Coast Highway. Ask your ALandCHUCK.travel agent for details. With other travel companies YOU ARE GOING TO PAY MORE AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET LESS ...GUARANTEED!
PARKS & CASINOS: LAS VEGAS TO SAN FRANCISCO ITINERARY:
Day 1: Fly to Las Vegas
Today you fly from your home city to Las Vegas. Your journey to the National Parks and Nevada’s great resorts will begin today as you fly to everyone’s favorite resort, Las Vegas. Upon arrival you transfer to the first class (3-star) Excalibur Hotel (or similar) or you may upgrade to deluxe Monte Carlo Hotel (or similar) both directly in the heart of the famous Las Vegas strip.
Day 2 & 3: Las Vegas at Leisure
Enjoy a wonderful day to experience all of the new things in Las Vegas that you have not seen before. Your Tour Manager will recommend various sights and shows.
Day 4: Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park, UFO Desert Highway to Reno
Today is a super scenic journey across the deserts of Nevada. While you may think there is little life in the desert you learn today that this ecosphere is teeming with life. You begin with a visit to Death Valley National Park. Enjoy a tour at the lowest elevation in the USA. Continue north to famous Pahrump and the “alien” highway made famous by Area 51. Arrive in the resort community of Reno and check into the first class (3-star) Nugget Hotel (or similar) or you may upgrade to the deluxe Silver Legacy Hotel (or similar) in the heart of city center.
Day 5: Day Tour to Virginia City & Lake Tahoe
Today enjoy a wonderful tour of Northern Nevada, vastly different to its cousin in the South. This is a mountainous and geographically rich landscape. Today you can participate in an optional tour to Virginia City & Lake Tahoe or the wonderful facilities of your Resort Hotel. The choice is yours.
Day 6: Reno to Sacramento Gold Rush Territory to Yosemite National Park
Head west today from Reno across Donner Pass made famous from the pioneers that lost their lives after being caught in a winter storm. You will spend most of your day sightseeing along scenic trails that celebration the gold rush of 1849 that led to California’s growth to statehood. You will visit beautiful Sacramento and then to the gateway of Yosemite National Park, Merced. Check into the first class (3-star) Hampton Inn (or similar) or you may upgrade to the deluxe Marriott Courtyard (or similar).
Day 7: Yosemite National Park to San Francisco
Today will be the most scenic day of your journey. You begin by traveling to what many consider America’s most beautiful national park, Yosemite! Here John Muir made the waterfalls and Yosemite Valley famous. Enjoy a guided tour of the valley floor. Later you will leave the park as you travel across California’s Central Valley, one of the world’s greatest farming regions. Soon you will cross the famous Oakland Bay Bridge to San Francisco. Check into the first class (3-star) Whitcomb Hotel (or similar) or you may upgrade to the deluxe Orchard Garden Hotel (or similar). Welcome to one of the world’s most beautiful cities!
Day 8: San Francisco Sightseeing
Enjoy a tour of what many consider America’s most beautiful city. Highlights will include scenic views at Twin Peaks and crossing the Golden Gate Bridge. You also experience the wonder of Golden Gate Park, Chinatown and more.
Day 9: San Francisco at Leisure / Optional Excursions Are Available
Today you enjoy a day free for your own interests. The tour manager can assist you with a variety of activities. On your one final day there is plenty of time to do some shopping, visit Fisherman’s Wharf and more. Enjoy your final day in this beautiful city.
Day 10: Travel to San Francisco Airport & Fly Home
You are transferred to the San Francisco airport for your flight home. Return with many wonderful memories of world famous National Parks and Casino Resorts.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON: CALIFORNIA COAST & BIG SUR POST-TOUR
Post-Tour Dates (based on Departure)
October 30, 2016 departure: Post Tour November 8, 2016
April 9, 2017 departure: Post Tour April 18, 2017
July 23, 2017 departure: Post Tour August 1, 2017
October 29, 2017 departure: Post Tour November 7, 2017
April 8, 2018 departure: Post Tour April 17, 2018
July 22, 2018 departure: Post Tour July 31, 2018
October 28 departure: Post Tour November 6, 2018
Why not extend your vacation of the Parks & Casino’s to include a spectacular journey down the California Coast and historic Scenic Pacific Coast Highway? Your escorted tour will continue after your stay in San Francisco to include one night in Monterey to enjoy the fabled Monterey Bay and Carmel. Next you will travel through Big Sur, the nation’s most spectacular road as you hug the mountains and the sea with drops as much as 3000 feet. Enjoy an overnight in San Simeon for a visit and tour to the world famous Hearst Castle. Continue south where you visit the famous Danish community of Solvang and the beautiful resort community of Santa Barbara before arriving in Los Angeles for a 2 night stay. This is a wonderful opportunity to experience the best of the fabled California Coast & Big Sur! ALandCHUCK.travel highly recommends this tour extension.
$599 Per Person Double
$899 Per Person Single
$499 For the 3rd Guest
• Low Cost Air Available from JUST $99! from Select Florida Cities to Las Vegas (other cities on request) or you may take a $300 No Air / No Transfer credit. Upgrade to our $49 Premium Air plus flight change costs and you can select the number of stops, the times, the airlines, or any flight preferences. This option is VERY HIGHLY recommended to get your EXACT flight preferences.
Ask your ALandCHUCK.travel agent for details.
• NON STOP AIR UPGRADE FROM AN ADDITIONAL $99 to $199: Tampa, Orlando and Ft Lauderdale guests (other cities on request) may fly Southwest Airlines NON STOP flight to/from Las Vegas featuring just a 4 hour flight and FREE BAGGAGE FEES (see Southwest current baggage policy for details). This upgrade is HIGHLY recommended. Ask your Reservations Specialist for details!
• 9 NIGHTS FIRST-CLASS (3 star) HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: including Baggage Handling: 4 nights Las Vegas Strip (PLEASE NOTE: The November 23, 2015 Departure will be staying at The Gold Coast Hotel, which is NOT located on the strip), 3 nights Laughlin, 2 nights Historic Downtown Fremont Experience. Hotel upgrades are available to your favorite Las Vegas Resorts and speak to your reservation agents for details. All transfers in Nevada including airport, hotels and between Las Vegas & Laughlin.
OPTIONAL POST-TOUR ITINERARY:
Day 1: San Francisco to Monterey
Today you enjoy a 500 mile leisurely journey down the historic Pacific Coast Highway. Considered America’s most scenic road, you head south where you arrive in less than an hour at the northern head of scenic Monterey Bay. One of the world’s most active Whale, Killer Whale and other marine habitats you will enjoy scenic vista’s for the entire length of the bay. Arrive in Monterey and enjoy sightseeing at the famous Fisherman’s Wharf & Cannery Row. Later check into the first class Bay Park Hotel (or similar).
Day 2: Monterey – Big Sur – San Simeon
A stunning day awaits you as you travel approximately 150 miles through the world famous Big Sur. This coastal road hugs the mountains and the Pacific with many vistas featuring 3000 foot scenic drops into the ocean. Many stops are included as we make our way to beautiful San Simeon. This is home to the world famous Hearst Castle…America’s most spectacular home. Enjoy a tram tour to the top of the mountain and then a tour of Hearst Castle. Later you check into the first class Silver Surf Hotel (or similar) in San Simeon. Enjoy views of the Pacific and Hearst Castle on the mountain.
Day 3: San Simeon – Solvang – Santa Barbara – Los Angeles
Another wonderful day of the California Coast awaits you as we travel South on the Pacific Coast Highway. First stop is the Danish community of Solvang. Complete with windmills and a charming historic district, this is America’s largest Danish community. Continue to the Spanish flavored resort community of Santa Barbara. Here you visit the historic area and famous Pacific pier. Next we head to Los Angeles and check into the first class Doubletree Hotel (or similar).
Day 4: Los Angeles
Today we enjoy a tour of Hollywood and Los Angeles. Highlights include the famous Chinese Theatre, the downtown historic district and so much more. This afternoon enjoy some free time and your tour manager will be able to assist you with many choices of activity.
Day 5: Los Angeles – Home
Today you return home with many wonderful memories of the California Coast & Big Sur.
• GUESTS WORLD WIDE CAN PARTICIPATE Airfare is available to Las Vegas/San Francisco from many USA and other gateways to participate in this trip. We can provide hotel & transfers before or after the tour. Ask your ALandCHUCK.travel agent for details.
• $99 LowCost Air Available: from Los Angeles to Las Vegas & from San Francisco. Select Florida Cities is available for just $199 (other cities on request) or you may take a $150 No Air / No Transfer credit. (upgrade to $49 Premium Air plus flight change costs and you can select the number of stops, the times, the airlines, or any flight preferences. This option is VERY HIGHLY recommended to get your EXACT flight preferences. Ask your ALandCHUCK.travel agent for details)
• 9 NIGHTS FIRST-CLASS (3 star) HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: at the (Las Vegas Excalibur Hotel; Reno Nugget Hotel; Merced Hampton Inn; San Francisco Whitcomb Hotel or similar). (upgrade to Deluxe 4 star CITY CENTER (Las Vegas Monte Carlo Hotel; Reno Silver Legacy Hotel; Merced Marriott Courtyard; San Francisco Orchard Garden Hotel or similar) for $499 DBL / TPL; $998 Single)
• SIGHTSEEING as outlined in itinerary for both included and optional tours including Death Valley tour with National Park Admission; UFO Highway Desert Tour from Las Vegas to Reno; historic Virginia City tour; Lake Tahoe tour; Sacramento Gold Rush Territory Tour; Yosemite tour with National Park Admission; San Francisco city tour.
• ROUNDTRIP TRANSFERS INCLUDED: from Las Vegas Airport & from San Francisco Airport
• ESCORTED by ALandCHUCK.travel Tour Manager
• OPTIONAL 5 DAY CALIFORNIA COAST & BIG SUR POST TOUR: Just $599 per person DBL; $899 SGL; $499 for 3rd guest: You can add to your Parks & Casino tour with a complete coastal journey down the fabled PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Your tour includes sightseeing and visits to Monterey and the famous Monterey Bay; Big Sur (America’s most scenic road); San Simeon & world famous Hearst Castle; Danish community of Solvang; Santa Barbara; and Los Angeles. ALandCHUCK.travel highly recommends this tour extension.
$1099 Per Person Double
$1599 Per Person Single
$899 For the 3rd Guest (in the same room and check discount does not apply)
To these rates please add $156 in government taxes & fees.
Rates were valid on April 4, 2016 and are subject to change.
CHECK DISCOUNT: You may deduct $100 for this type of payment (1st & 2nd guest only)
PAYMENTS: $600 deposit due upon booking. Final Payment due 120 days prior to departure.
Deposit is non-refundable
120 - 61 days prior 50%
60 - 31 days prior 75%
Within 30 days 100%
CANCELLATION INSURANCE IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED.
We highly suggest travel protection, which offers benefits for trip cancellation/interruption and more. Please read the Plan Document carefully, which contains benefit and plan details. It is recommended that you compare and review other travel protection before purchase. The travel protection offered is through a third party provider. Legendary Journeys does not own nor operate any travel protection provider, nor has any influence in the outcome of any claim.